We recommend the following environmental conditions for the use of this site.
* Part of the website may not be used if your environment does not satisfy the recommended conditions.
* Some contents may not be displayed properly even if you use a recommend environment due to your setting or other causes.
– Microsoft Edge, latest version
– Safari, latest version
– Google Chrome, latest version
– Mozilla Firefox, latest version
This site contains PDF documents. We recommend that you install Adobe Reader to enjoy them.
Downloading Adobe Reader
* Please note that this site does not guarantee anything about this software.
Handling of personal information
This site may ask users to provide personal information for use in user services. Such personal information is protected as described below based on Personal Information Protection Policy of the company.
- Personal information in question is information that users provide on the site such as name, street address, email address, phone number, or age that identifies an individual.
- At any occasion in which this site asks you to provide personal information, the site clarifies the purpose of use, and we use the information within the purview of the indicated purpose. We designate a person in charge of managing provided personal information to control the information properly.
- This site does not provide your personal information to a third party without your content. However, this does not apply in the following cases:
– You have agreed on the disclosure of personal information.
– Personal information needs to be disclosed by law or in response to a request from a governmental agency.
– Your personal information may be disclosed to a consignee if it is needed for the operation of this site.
In such cases, only necessary personal information is disclosed, and we ensure that the consignee manages your personal information properly by contract or other means.
- The company observes laws and regulations that apply to the personal information held in this site, and will review the above description as necessary for improvement.
Some pages of this site use a technique called “cookie” for better user experience. A cookie enables a website to identify your computer, but does never retrieve information that identify you such as the name, street address, phone number, or email address. By browser setting, you can deny cookies or display an alarm when your computer receives a cookie.
You can use this website with cookies denied, but some functions many not work.
Use of Google Analytics
How Google uses information collected from sites and applications that use Google services:
This site encrypts communication to protect the personal information of users. Encrypted communication is a security function for preventing third party from eavesdropping to protect important information such as personal information exchanged over the Internet. The information that users enter in this site is encrypted when it is transferred.
The copyright of the contents on this site basically belongs to the company. Users are not allowed to duplicate, reuse, reprint, electromagnetically modify, transfer, distribute, secondarily use, or commit any other similar act on any data provided on this site including photos, logs, images, and texts.
Sites linked from this site
Link to this site
The company does not recommend or guarantee the content of a site that contains a link to this site. The company is not liable for any responsibility put on a user due to the use of such a third-party website.
- The company is not liable for any damages whatsoever caused by setting a link to this site.
- Information and URLs contained in this site may be changed basically without prior notice.
- Links that infringe rights of the company or sabotage the business of the company are strictly prohibited.
- Linking to this site from a website that contains any of the following is strictly prohibited:
- Content that violates or may violate public policies
- Content that violates or may violate laws and regulations
- Content that may damage the business of the company
- A link to this site does not indicate any rights or obligations with the company.
The following actives are prohibited in relation to the use of this site:
- Activity that damages or may damage the company or a third party
- Activity that infringes or may infringe the property, dignity, or privacy of the company or a third party.
- Activity that violates or may violate public policies
- False declaration or application such as the registration of the email address of a different individual
- Use or provision of a harmful program such as a computer virus
- Delivery of a nuisance email or an email magazine without the consent of the receiver
- Other activities that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- Other activities that the company determines improper
- The company carefully prepares and manages all contents provided in this site, but does not guarantee their accuracy, recency, usefulness, or any other values.
- The company may, without prior notice, suspend or terminate the operation of this site, or may add, change, correct, delete, suspend the disclosure of, or terminate the disclosure of the whole or part of the content of this site. The company is not liable for any damages whatsoever caused by such an act.
- The company is not liable for any damages whatsoever caused by using or not being able to use the site for some reason. Also, the company is not liable for any damages whatsoever caused by a third party writing data, making unauthorized access, making a statement, sending an email, or making any other acts.
Compensation for damage
Governing law and court of jurisdiction