How to board
- Buses will depart even if all passengers are not on board. Please board your bus in advance of time.
- Passengers who have tickets (paper or web) need not visit a ticketing window. Go directly to the bus stop.
- Regulations on accepted baggage types vary depending on bus companies. If you have a large item (snowboard, bicycle, large musical instrument, etc.), check with the bus company in advance.
* Routes on a first-come-first-served basis without seat reservation (mainly short routes to Chiba, and other areas.)
Find your bus stop on a departure information board
Find your bus stop on a departure information board.
Check also the departure time and destination to be sure.
* Departure information boards are on basement levels 1 and 2.
Find your bus stop and stand in line
The monitor at each bus stop displays the next four bus services.
If you find your service among the top two, get in the line (a, b, or c).
* Find your bus stop on the floor map.
* The spaces for lines are narrow. Please stand neatly along the line indicated on the ground so as not to block passersby.
Board the bus
When a bus arrives, the arrival is announced, and the automatic door is unlocked so you can get on the bus.
Pay the fare when you leave the bus.